Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, January 19, 2013

retrosketches #47...



Okay - who's ready for this week's sketch?!? THANK YOU ALL so much - I about fell out of my chair when I saw 126 AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS entries!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Our awesome sketch today is based on this beautiful card by our Headliner Jen!!! Don't you LOVE it? I really enjoyed the C&S mojo that went into it!

Here's Jen's re-take....


And here are the takes from the rest of the DT...






Who's ready to play?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, January 25th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


18 comments:

  1. Masking ... something I always admire in designs, but seldom take the time to do ... thanks for push, I love the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sketch...I hope you read my blog post about it....you will probably find it quite amusing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should have been 127 - I didn't get organised in time!! Long time lurker, planning to participate more this year! Thanks for all your inspiration! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just discovered this site and really, really like the sketches here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a FAB sketch and the DT cards are particularly striking this week! love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another fabulous sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for te inspiration and fun challenge ladies!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great sketch, Arielle! That card by Jen was jaw-dropping!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the DT's cards, great inspiration! Loved the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there a "sketch only" list where I can quickly find a particular sketch without having to look through them all? I LOVE them all...but sometimes I only remember a piece of a particular sketch and want to find it again or I have an image of a certain shape that I want to use...and I would love a fast way to see all the sketches in one place. Thank you! This is my faaaavorite challenge blog by far! You girls are amazing! And the participants are wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished it up, my dear - there's a link at the top of the right sidebar! Thanks for the idea!

      Delete
    2. Wow!!! I'm speechless that you did that so fast! Thank you! That is EXACTLY what I was hoping for!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! (Now to get a blog or figure out a way to post the cards I make for your challenges.)

      Delete
  11. well poo, I made this card yesterday for this sketch but didn't get it linked up in time... here's my late link: http://scrapaddictsattic.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-miss-you-so-much_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo!!! thanks for the putting all the sketches together!!!!! i just LOVE this challenge!!! Ya'll are sooooo good!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool sketch. :) I thought the deadline was later tonight, so I just posted my card and is too late for adding my link to inlinkz. Anyhow I enjoyed using this sketch. Here is my card: http://creamaria.com/madeby/index.php/2013/01/26/three-challenge-cards-made-tonight/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your sketch is still inspiring 3 years later! Thank you.
    https://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2016/04/25/musical-birthday/

    ReplyDelete